On the way to the 15th shipping and delivery of the Santander Award for Business Innovation (PSIE), final Tuesday the analysis of the 20 groups of college entrepreneurs that had been finalists was carried out just about.
The teams presented the pitch of their tasks addressing the jury built up of specialists in entrepreneurship difficulties, as well as reps of incubators and entrepreneurship parts of the most vital higher schooling institutions in the region.
These finalist projects symbolize a lot more than 15 universities in the state and were picked from a whole of 1,298 tasks registered by college students from general public and private universities from all states of the Republic.
As a final result of the virtual evaluation, the jury will decide which assignments will be the a few winners in the Plan classification and the two best tasks in the Prototype class, and the final results will be introduced at the award ceremony on December 8, 2020, which will be it will also be carried out practically.
In recognition of the ideal tasks, the initial place in the Idea classification will be awarded 300,000 pesos, the 2nd position 200,000 pesos and the third location 100,000 pesos.
In the Prototype category there will be two winners, who will be lenders of 500,000 pesos just about every job, in addition to the solution to prototype enhancement packages in Top 100 universities in China, Chile and the United States, and back links with related actors and organizations in accordance to the sector of the selected prototypes.
In the Concept category, the finalist groups are:
- Polarix – University of Guadalajara and Universidad Panamericana Guadalajara
- Bifrost Biotech – Autonomous University of the Point out of Mexico
- NOHPALLIDENT – National Autonomous University of Mexico
- Kalon – Tecnológico de Monterrey
- PhytO – Tecnológico de Monterrey
- JellyFish CLG Bio-factory – Scientific Investigation Heart of Yucatan, Autonomous University of Yucatan and Technological Institute of Mérida
- CLUDROP – Tecnológico de Monterrey
- Bawika – Tecnológico de Monterrey
- Carbon Electrical power Mexico – Tecnológico de Monterrey and National Autonomous College of Mexico
- Colmena.Fund – Autonomous University of Querétaro
In the Prototype category the finalists are:
- Clever Electricity and Net Process ADARA – Autonomous University of Chapingo
- Meraki -CETYS College and Autonomous College of Baja California
- Medu: Sustainable Healthcare Security – La Salle University, Tecnológico de Monterrey and Universidad Panamericana Guadalajara
- Agri-Tech – College of Jurisprudence and Humanities and Meritorious Autonomous College of Puebla
- BINK bionanotechnolgies – Instituto Tecnológico Excellent de Poza Rica and Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
- Iónica Azul – Countrywide Autonomous University of Mexico and National Polytechnic Institute
- Thermy – Countrywide Polytechnic Institute
- XIGEA – National Autonomous College of Mexico
- AT1 – Nationwide Polytechnic Institute
- Adizell – Autonomous University of Yucatán
Who Is the Person Guiding These ‘Blue MAGA’ Hats?
20 teams of university business owners are finalists for the Santander Award for Business Innovation 2020
Are not able to End Doomscrolling? It’s Time for an Data Diet plan.
Copyright 2020 Entrepreneur.com Inc., All rights reserved