On the way to the 15th shipping and delivery of the Santander Award for Organization Innovation (PSIE), very last Tuesday the evaluation of the 20 groups of college business people that were being finalists was carried out pretty much.
The teams introduced the pitch of their tasks addressing the jury made up of experts in entrepreneurship challenges, as perfectly as associates of incubators and entrepreneurship areas of the most vital greater training establishments in the region.
These finalist initiatives stand for far more than 15 universities in the state and were chosen from a complete of 1,298 initiatives registered by college students from public and private universities from all states of the Republic.
As a outcome of the virtual evaluation, the jury will make your mind up which assignments will be the three winners in the Notion class and the two very best assignments in the Prototype classification, and the success will be announced at the award ceremony on December 8, 2020, which will be it will also be carried out just about.
In recognition of the very best assignments, the initial area in the Plan category will be awarded 300,000 pesos, the next location 200,000 pesos and the third area 100,000 pesos.
In the Prototype category there will be two winners, who will be collectors of 500,000 pesos each and every undertaking, in addition to the strategy to prototype enhancement courses in Major 100 universities in China, Chile and the United States, and links with applicable actors and corporations according to the sector of the selected prototypes.
In the Plan class, the finalist teams are:
- Polarix – University of Guadalajara and Universidad Panamericana Guadalajara
- Bifrost Biotech – Autonomous College of the Point out of Mexico
- NOHPALLIDENT – National Autonomous College of Mexico
- Kalon – Tecnológico de Monterrey
- PhytO – Tecnológico de Monterrey
- JellyFish CLG Bio-manufacturing unit – Scientific Exploration Heart of Yucatan, Autonomous College of Yucatan and Technological Institute of Mérida
- CLUDROP – Tecnológico de Monterrey
- Bawika – Tecnológico de Monterrey
- Carbon Electric power Mexico – Tecnológico de Monterrey and Nationwide Autonomous University of Mexico
- Colmena.Fund – Autonomous University of Querétaro
In the Prototype group the finalists are:
- Intelligent Energy and World wide web Process ADARA – Autonomous College of Chapingo
- Meraki -CETYS College and Autonomous College of Baja California
- Medu: Sustainable Health care Safety – La Salle University, Tecnológico de Monterrey and Universidad Panamericana Guadalajara
- Agri-Tech – College of Jurisprudence and Humanities and Meritorious Autonomous University of Puebla
- BINK bionanotechnolgies – Instituto Tecnológico Superior de Poza Rica and Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
- Iónica Azul – Countrywide Autonomous College of Mexico and Nationwide Polytechnic Institute
- Thermy – National Polytechnic Institute
- XIGEA – Countrywide Autonomous College of Mexico
- AT1 – Nationwide Polytechnic Institute
- Adizell – Autonomous University of Yucatán