The call obtained approximately 1,300 jobs from public and private universities throughout the place. The winners will acquire a prize of up to 500,000 pesos in dollars.
Increase Your Enterprise, Not Your Inbox
Remain informed and be a part of our day by day e-newsletter now!
3 min read through
On the way to the 15th shipping and delivery of the Santander Award for Business enterprise Innovation (PSIE), final Tuesday the analysis of the 20 teams of college business owners that were being finalists was carried out pretty much.
The teams introduced the pitch of their projects addressing the jury created up of experts in entrepreneurship troubles, as perfectly as reps of incubators and entrepreneurship areas of the most important increased education and learning institutions in the place.
These finalist initiatives signify much more than 15 universities in the state and have been selected from a total of 1,298 jobs registered by college students from general public and private universities from all states of the Republic.
As a final result of the virtual evaluation, the jury will make your mind up which tasks will be the 3 winners in the Strategy category and the two ideal initiatives in the Prototype class, and the success will be introduced at the award ceremony on December 8, 2020, which will be it will also be carried out virtually.
In recognition of the best jobs, the very first position in the Idea category will be awarded 300,000 pesos, the second position 200,000 pesos and the third location 100,000 pesos.
In the Prototype group there will be two winners, who will be creditors of 500,000 pesos each challenge, in addition to the method to prototype improvement packages in Leading 100 universities in China, Chile and the United States, and one-way links with related actors and businesses in accordance to the sector of the picked prototypes.
In the Notion classification, the finalist teams are:
- Polarix – College of Guadalajara and Universidad Panamericana Guadalajara
- Bifrost Biotech – Autonomous University of the Point out of Mexico
- NOHPALLIDENT – Nationwide Autonomous College of Mexico
- Kalon – Tecnológico de Monterrey
- PhytO – Tecnológico de Monterrey
- JellyFish CLG Bio-manufacturing unit – Scientific Study Heart of Yucatan, Autonomous University of Yucatan and Technological Institute of Mérida
- CLUDROP – Tecnológico de Monterrey
- Bawika – Tecnológico de Monterrey
- Carbon Power Mexico – Tecnológico de Monterrey and Nationwide Autonomous College of Mexico
- Colmena.Fund – Autonomous University of Querétaro
In the Prototype class the finalists are:
- Intelligent Electrical power and World wide web Program ADARA – Autonomous University of Chapingo
- Meraki -CETYS College and Autonomous University of Baja California
- Medu: Sustainable Health care Protection – La Salle College, Tecnológico de Monterrey and Universidad Panamericana Guadalajara
- Agri-Tech – School of Jurisprudence and Humanities and Meritorious Autonomous College of Puebla
- BINK bionanotechnolgies – Instituto Tecnológico Remarkable de Poza Rica and Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
- Iónica Azul – Countrywide Autonomous University of Mexico and Nationwide Polytechnic Institute
- Thermy – National Polytechnic Institute
- XIGEA – Countrywide Autonomous University of Mexico
- AT1 – Countrywide Polytechnic Institute
- Adizell – Autonomous University of Yucatán